Electrical Contractor – Outside IR35
We are looking for electrical fitters for a project in Halewood. This is working within Jaguar Land Rover factory and is installing our client’s equipment. Our client supplies bespoke test and assembly machines to the automotive industry.
Details of the work are as follows;
Start Date: Mid May
Contract length: Approx 4 Months
Rate: £23/HR – Free Site Parking
Hours: 10 Hours Days, 60 Hours per week
· Proven experience in electrical fitting
· Competent in reading and working to electrical schematics with an understanding of PLC’s and associated electrical components i.e. Siemens, Bosch, Unico, Telemecanique, etc.
· Competent in fault finding on a variety of electrical circuits and voltages ranging from 24VDC, 230VAC – 400VAC.
· Excellent understanding of the use of test equipment for the purposes of checking circuit integrity and safety.
· Proficient in ‘the use of lifting equipment, slings, types of slinging and general crane safety.
· Good understanding of the machine tool build processes and the use of tools and equipment to build machinery from drawings and schematics.
· Automotive industry (Ford, JLR) experience
· served an apprenticeship or trained under a recognises scheme in a related trade, such as electrician, electrical fitter, panel, wirer or electrical improver.